- RK O-RING CHAINS 520SO (420SO, 428SO, 520SO, 525SO, 530SOZ1, 630SO): RK offers the best O-ring chains in the industry. All RK O-ring chains are constructed of hi-carbon alloy steel for strength and durability. RK utilizes Nitrite Butadiene O-rings to seal in lubrication and deliver smooth power with no O-ring drag or loss of horsepower.
- GB520XSO,GB525XSO, & GB530XSOZ1 (And Non-Gold XSO) SEALED RX-RING SPORTBIKE CHAINS: Looking for an affordable, long lasting performance chain? Look no further, RK's XSO chains offer less torsional friction and increased high-stress, high-speed performance providing a longer lasting chain at an affordable price. All RX-Ring chains have "Rerfined X" shaped seals and improved metallurgy giving you 7 times longer wearlife than standard O-ring chains. Viewed in cross section, the RX-ring has two lubrication pools and contact lips versus the single contact design of a standard O-ring chain. Giving the chain a longer life gives you more value for your money.
- GB428GXW, GB520GXW, GB525GXW, & GB530GXW (And Non-Gold GXW) SEALED XW-RING ROADRAClNG & SUPERBIKE CHAINS: RK's GXW series chains are the top of the line extreme performance chains. XW-ring chains are the best high-speed, extreme heat performance chains available today. The leading edge XW-ring seal is made of an advanced Nitrite Butadiene composite and features three contact lips and two convex inner/outer stabilizers. This means three lubrication pools to protect against high-speed abrasion, heat build up, torsional flex and the loss of lubricant under these extreme conditions. As a result GXW chains provide the user with 10 times longer wearlife compared to standard chains, GXW chain seals are compression and distortion resistant to provide the ultimate in rotating efficiency.
- GB520MXZ4 (And Non-Gold 520MXZ4) HEAVY DUTY MOTOCROSS: MXZ4 is The Lightest Motocross Chain available on the market today. Made for the professional motocross racer, GB520MXZ4 is the next generation of motocross racing chains featuring RK's new deeper gold sideplates. MXZ4 chains feature chromoly steel construction with seamless rollers and bushings, and oversized special alloy pins for added strength. All components are heat treated using RK's exclusive HIT (Heat Induction Transfer) process, MXZ3 has a maximum tensile strength rated at 39.1 kN, weighs a mere 1.36Kg for 100 links, and can handle any MX race application from 125~500cc.
- GB420MXZ & GB428MXZ (And Non-Gold 420MXZ & 428MXZ): These lightweight gold racing chains were developed using the same advanced alloy materials and manufacturing technology as 520MXZ4. Both 420 and 428MXZ racing chains are the lightest and strongest in their class, giving you the best value-performance rating of any motocross racing chain in the world today.
- GB520EXW (And Non-Gold 520EXW): GB520EXW is specifically designed for ATV/Quads and Off-Road vehicles and is the best high-speed, extreme heat, off-road performance chain available today. EXW chains were developed to survive the abrasive conditions that exist in hostile off-road environments. EXW features XW-ring seals composed of Nitrite Butadiene with three contact lips and two convex inner/outer stabilizers. This means three lubrication pools to protect against high-speed abrasion, and the loss of lubricant under these extreme conditions.
- 532GSV & 630GSV XW-ring: Rated up to 1300cc and 1400cc. 532GSV XW-ring is a streetbike chain has a maximum tensile strength of 9,200 foot pounds. 630GSV has a maximum tensile strength of 11,300 foot pounds and is perfect for police bikes and bikes to up to 1400cc.
For more detailed information about the RK Chains for motorcycles can access to the website of RK through our site.